National Championship 2022
The competition is open to Cognito Abacus students who are undergoing abacus training in any of the Cognito Abacus Unit Franchisee centre as well as Non Cognito Students studying at any Abacus Institute. However, they will be competing in separate categories. It will be an Online event and has been designed to work on a reasonable internet connectivity as well.
Dates: 15th May 2022
Location: BEADSPACE Portal
Events: Visual and Graduation Ceremony.
Download Brochure: Click Here
The Championship aims in its efforts:
- To give chance to each student to compete at a Larger Scale.
- To promote and advocate the learning of Abacus and Mental Arithmetic.
- To elevate the standard of performance of learners of Abacus and Mental Arithmetic.
- To foster a closer relationship between the Educator and Students of various centers.
- To certify one’s capability in Abacus or Mental Arithmetic.
For all queries related to the Competition, send a mail to [email protected]
- 12-Feb-2022: Competition Announcement
- 12-Feb-2022: Enrolment Begins (Early Bird Fee)
- 01-Mar-2022: Enrolment under Regular Fee
- 25-Mar-2022: Practice Platform Available
- 01-Apr-2022: Enrolment with Late Fee
- 24-Apr-2022: Enrolment Closed
- 30-Apr-2022: Hall Tickets Available
- 01-May-2022: Mock Test Window Starts
- 07-May-2022: Mock Test Window Ends
- 14-May-2022: Competition Day (Starts)
- 15-May-2022: Competition Day (Ends)
- 17-May-2022: Announcement of Results Click for Result
- 22-May-2022: Online Prize Distribution
- 22-May-2022: Graduation Ceremony
- 25-May-2022: Dispatch of Prizes