Regional Abacus Championship 2022
The competition is open to Cognito Abacus students who are undergoing training in any Cognito Abacus Unit Franchisee. The Online event has been designed to accommodate poor internet connectivity and flexible schedule.
Dates: : 24th April 2022
Mode: Offline and Online | MS Teams
Events: Visual (Online and Offline), Listening, Flash, Graduation Ceremony.
Information Brochure: Click Here.
The Championship aims in its efforts:
- To give chance to each student to compete at a larger Scale.
- To promote and advocate the learning of Abacus.
- To elevate the standard of performance of learners of Abacus.
- To foster a closer relationship between the educator and students of various centres.
- To certify one’s capability in Abacus or Mental Arithmetic.
- Announcement of Competition 25-Jan-2022 (Friday)
- Availability of Form (Online/Offline) 25-Jan-2022 (Friday)
- Last date of Registration (Early Bird) 13-Feb-2022 (Sunday)
- Last date of Registration (Regular) 27-Feb-2022 (Sunday)
- Last date of Registration (Late Fee) 13-Mar-2022 (Sunday)
- Verification of Forms by Parents / UFs 27-Mar-2022 (Sunday)
- Dispatch / Availablity of Hall Tickets 04-Apr-2022 (Monday)
- Competition / Graduation Ceremony 24-Apr-2022 (Sunday)